This is the most hilarious pornography I have ever graced upon.
It may scare you.
I had to post this on both of my blogs because it’s a fucking gem.
How could I not reblog this……..
I have never laughed this hard at a porn scene in my life
I can NOT
Lmaoo … Wow.
he simply just could not handle it lol
What the hell
I’d be so scared.
That was scary.
This bitch woulda had to get the fuck off me
This is one of the greatest women to ever live
This is the best thing on the whole internet
THIS MADE MY DAAAAAY
OMG IT’S BACK! This is one of my all time fav things, the guys that join in, I love YOU GUYS (and he looks pretty god damn hot in those swimsuits)!
THE REAL AMERICAN HORROR STORY- PENNHURST INSANE ASYLUM
Pennhurst Insane Asylum was built to educate and care for the feeble Minded and mentally disabled, but in a little less than a decade, it was clear they were doing nothing of the sort.
Pennhurst first opened in 1908, By the mid-1960’s, Pennhurst had been open for fifty years. It housed 2,791 people, most of them children, which was about 900 more than the administration thought the buildings could comfortably accommodate. Despite the high number of patients requiring special care, the state provided the institution with meager funds. There were very few doctors, nurses and orderlies available to meet the patients’ needs. Many patients spent their days and nights trapped in metal cribs in horrid conditions. Others were so desperate for human contact that they went to great lengths for attention by injuring themselves or even smearing themselves with their own feces in hopes of a bath.
Overworked staff responded to unruly patients by drugging them into submission or chaining them to their beds. Other residents were isolated for such long periods of time that they regressed and lost their will to speak, fight or even to live. One particularly harsh rule chastised patients for biting, If a patient bit someone for the first time they were reprimanded, but if it happened again they would remove all of the patients teeth. Thousands of teeth were removed from the instituted found in a rusty dentist chair that still sits in the tunnels beneath Pennhurst.
Patients wandered around naked and the floors were covered in urine and feces. There were many patient deaths at Pennhurst, and the patients themselves were quite aware of this and very afraid. None of the patients wanted to be sent to the dreaded Unit 6, as this was “where they kill you”.
Bill Baldini ran a five-episode exposé of Pennhurst State School and Hospital back in the 1960’s called “Suffer the Little Children.” Inmates of the institution were shown rocking, pacing,twitching, and hitting their head off windows and walls. When one patient was asked by the interviewer what he would like most in the world, the sad and withdrawn reply was simply, “To get out of Pennhurst.” This exposure led to a massive lawsuit. In 1977 Pennhurst’s patients achieved a small victory when the school was found guilty of violating patients’ constitutional rights. While this decision couldn’t undo the past, it certainly made progress for the future. Accusations of dehumanization, of being no help to the disabled, sexual abuse, troubles with members of staff, it was eventually closed in 1986.
You can watch Bill Baldini’s “Suffer the Little Children.” Documentary HERE
I live probably no more than an hour away from here and I still don’t know why I’ve never visited this place.
Sorry i know its been a while since i last posted a “How to/life hack” But that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t follow!
Make Your Own Alkaline Vitamin Water
Find yourself needing a vitamin boost?
Click here, for complete recipe and directions of my five signature colour-free, sugar-free and bpa plastic free alkaline vitamin waters or get inspired to make your own combinations.
- Recovery - This vitamin water is ideal for recovery post-workout or after a large bout of physical activity. Blackberries and Cherries aid in replenishing oxygen in the blood while pomegranate and glutamine help to restore and repair muscle tissue damage
- C*Power - This vitamin water gives you a boost of anti-viral and anti-inflammatory vitamin C. With natural citrus fruits and camu camu powder, c*power is ideal for boosting your immunity after an illness or just keeping your body empowered. This is an excellent combination for weight loss
- Stressless - This is my favourite combination, the blend of watermelon and rosemary is divine. This vitamin water is ideal for helping you balance stress on a mental and physiological level. With the addition of B vitamins, hydrating watermelon and calming rosemary this combination is best used during times of stress or intensity
- Digest It - Excellent for aiding in digestion and stimulating the colon and digestive tract. With the combination of pineapple’s digestive enzymes, soothing, cooling mint and warming ginger, stimulating lemongrass, immunizing lychee and probiotics this water will aid in internal balance
- Detox - Purify your blood and body with this awesome vitamin water! Detox is ideal for the morning after a night out or when you are cleansing. Created with hydrating coconut water, and fresh cucumber, nutrient rich coconut meat, detoxifying milk thistle and anti-oxidant loaded raspberries and blueberries, this combination will cleanse your body from the inside out
It simple, cheap and easy way to get your vitamins in a delicious and hydrating way.
Omfg. Se me hizo agua a la boca.
Estrella can we make these please.
I’m making these as soon as January is over. Mark my words.
y’all I’m making these once mangos go on sale.
I need you inside me
I would die.
Easter: the day where one man got nailed and the rest of us are getting stoned.
Women wear heels now so we don’t have to step in the blood of our enemies
Reblogging for that comment